The ID Complete Kit offers the best of both worlds. This kit combines Fingerprint America’s non-toxic peel-apart ink strip for fingerprinting and FTA DNA technology to capture and store a child’s DNA genetic code for future reference. The DNA technology is patented and widely used in crime labs, state police, hospitals, and through other statewide law enforcement applications nationally. Historically, successful DNA storage and recovery of DNA required test tubes, hazardous buffers, ultra-low freezers, and expensive storage media. Fingerprint America however, has been able to successfully demonstrate that DNA can be stored at room temperature for years and remain stable for analysis. This is truly an amazing product which allows you to store a child’s DNA.
The ID Complete Kit is a confidential and inexpensive means to create a comprehensive personal record of a child, maintain a child’s vital identification information and store a DNA sample. A great way to promote your department or organization, and like our basic Child Identification Kit as the original and by far the most popular and comprehensive Child ID Kit on the market, the ID Complete kit offers a DNA storage median for the sampling and collection in addition to the fingerprinting for complete identification. Not only is this kit considered compact, complete, and inexpensive but it includes everything you need in the event of an emergency of a missing child. As a proven tool to promote child safety and awareness, the ID Complete Kit is the absolute most advanced and sophisticated kit available and is used by law enforcement agencies across the United States. Fingerprint America has been creating award-winning child safety products now for over 20 years!
Each ID Complete Kit (Fingerprinting and DNA Combo) Includes:
- Physical information including height, weight, eye color, and hair color.
- Dental chart (to be completed by child’s dentist).
- Space for a recent photograph.
- Personal information including child’s name, address, social security number, and names and phone numbers of close family and relatives.
- Fingerprinting chart, complete with non-toxic, peel-apart ink strip.
- Medical information such as blood type, medications, and phone numbers of child’s doctor and dentist for quick reference.
- A GenetiKid DNA Isolation Card for DNA collection.
- One cotton swab for DNA application on to card.
- Plastic protective sleeve for safe keeping and storage.
- Your Custom Imprinted Logo prominently displayed on the front cover.
- Custom imprint area is 3.25” wide X 2.5” tall.
- Actual size is 3.66” wide X 5.66” tall when folded and is inserted into a 4 1/2” X 6 1/2” plastic protective vented zipper bag for long-term storage.
- Allow 2 weeks on custom orders for delivery
- Available in English and Spanish
- RUSH charge of 5% with additional shipping cost can be opted for orders that need to be received in under 10 business days for an event or to meet a deadline
PROUDLY DISPLAY YOUR LOGO ON THE FRONT COVER OF EACH KIT (custom imprint on orders over 300 pieces) or FPA stock ID kit logo for orders under the minimum will be imprinted.
For orders over 50,000 units please call for quote